Are all Safety Inspection / Asset Management Software essentially the same?
Over the past couple of years a myriad of new software vendors have been advertising their inspection software. How can you distinguish between products, especially when they use almost identical product description?
Pervidi is different:
Experience: Check who is already using Pervidi – see our client list.
Expertise: Pervidi was first released back in 1999! Newer products are typically less ‘industry proof’.
Flexibility: Pervidi accommodates different processes as well as small, medium and large organizations. Pervidi delivers different experience to different user level and user responsibility.
Integration: Pervidi can integrate with numerous client systems including ERP, HR, Space-management, and custom in-house systems.
Support: We know automation and we know all our customers. Call us and we will prove it.
References: Be wary of online recommendations and reviews, which could be paid reviews. Word-of-mouth are our best references.
Cloud or On-Premise: Pervidi is offered both as a service (cloud) as well as in-house.
Security: Each of our customers is completely secure and separate from anyone else (Cloud and In-House).
Why Choose Pervidi?
We combine our easy-to-use software with experienced business and technical professionals to deliver the best value to our customers. Benefits quickly become apparent when your company begins to use Pervidi: It enables you to do a lot more in less time, and shifts your focus towards managing your operations more effectively and analyzing your business’ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
1. Automate much more than inspections Pervidi tracks safety, cranes, trucks, equipment, tools, fall protection equipment, fire and life safety activities, property assessments, audits, surveys, work orders, service, custom processes, etc.
2. Reliable & Established Pervidi was first released in 1999 and was one of the first products to offer electronic work orders and inspections using mobile devices. We bring a significant amount of knowledge and experience to every project and every customer.
3. Flexible Offerings Pervidi is the only solution that offers both a hosted solution (cloud-based) and as an in-house installation where our software is installed on your servers. In-house implementations can begin with a stand-alone computer or extend onto your servers and network.
4. Easy to use Each Pervidi component is specifically designed for its target audience, matching the user’s responsibilities with the functions required for their job.
5. Customizable – COTS (commercial off the shelf) or tailored While we believe that – out of the box – Pervidi can address most of the business processes involving field activities, we also offer tailoring your implementation in a cost-effective manner to ensure that your specific requirements are met. Since we do not develop our customized solutions from scratch, we deliver the speed and benefits of packaged solutions along with the advantages of customization to our customers’ specific needs.
6. Outstanding Technical Support We pride ourselves on excellent and personal support. We attempt to know each and every one of our customers and provide them with a personal service. Our Support Centers in North America and Australia are available 20 hours a day.
7. Cost effective / Great Return on Investment Pervidi is cost effective with an impressive Return On Investment of 6-9 months. Furthermore, our rates for renewal / support costs never increase.
8. Unlimited growth Pervidi is used by small companies as well as large global organizations. Its flexibility and diversity enables a variety of configurations that address the needs of any organization.
9. BEST VALUE By understanding our customers’ needs, business processes and challenges and by applying our team’s experience, we provide solutions that:
Improve your organization’s operational efficiencies in performing required tasks
Increase productivity and efficiency
Reduce operational costs
Improve response time to customer queries and overall customer service and satisfaction
Facilitate information sharing within the organization and improve communication with external groups
Simplify and standardize activities for inspectors, service personnel and technicians
Improve management control and accountability
Provide timely and easy access to information
Dramatically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of paper-based work processes
Enable business growth
We take great pride in our product and we translate this pride for the benefit of our customers.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.