Supply Chain Regulatory Compliance and Digital Transformation
Every company at each step of the supply chain uses paper-processes, especially related to compliance and data collection.
Manufacturing processes involve countless requirements for inspections, data collection, and compliance forms during the manufacturing process, such as
- Pre-start checks for machinery,
- Quality Assurance for the products manufactured
- workplace and personal safety
- toolbox talks
- Lockout-Tagout, etc.
Warehousing and distribution centres have a multitude of compliance and safety requirements related to storage and movement of goods.
- Racking inspections
- forklifts and machinery pre-start checks
- Personal Protective Equipment
- and other safety requirements
Watch the video for a discussion about replacing paper forms with digitized data collection and automating related processes.