Manage ANY TYPE of inspection, audit, site survey, safety and compliance, including custom checklists, OSHA and MSHA standards, fall protection checklists and exceptions, and code references. Built-in Corrective Action and Management Reporting dramatically enhance follow-up and deficiency-management.
Mobility and Data Collection
Inspectors often lack the tools to effectively collect data in the field and are forced to rely on clipboards or notebooks. Pervidi solves these challenges by providing inspectors with intuitive mobile applications that dramatically improve field activities. Combining handheld devices, software, and web portals, inspectors can perform their tasks faster, easier, and more accurately.
- Easy to use
- Can be used to automate ANY type of inspection
- Can track any type of asset or area such as cranes, safety stations and devices
- Completely eliminates paper
- Track Fall Protection Equipment
- Manage Farm Inspections
- Implement a Paperless HACCP System
- Integrated pictures/images and enables doodling/marking your pictures
- Integrated bar-codes or RFID tags
- Includes electronic signatures and timestamps
- Allows you to incorporate your own checklists
- Focuses on exceptions and ‘failures’
- Automates your entire inspection process , including corrective actions, reminders, alerts and escalation procedures.
Inspection Software / Compliance Management
Enabling your organization to manage ANY type of inspection, audit, or QA activity is the core of Pervidi. Since you can easily configure any template/form to meet your specific requirements and regulations, you can use Pervidi as a point-solution (which automates a specific requirements such as crane inspection for example), or expand the use of Pervidi to track multiple competencies and areas.
Automatic Corrective Actions
You can configure Pervidi to automatically create Corrective Actions based on deficiencies recorded by your inspectors. These Corrective Actions can be automatically emailed to the appropriate user with all the information required to rectify or correct the deficiency.
Proactive Triggers and Notifications
Pervidi’s Trigger engine automatically emails alerts, notifications and reports based on dynamic criteria defined by you! For example, Pervidi can send a weekly email to area supervisors with all the overdue activities in their areas.
Deficiency Life Cycle
Pervidi tracks deficiencies and ensures a complete cradle-to-grave life cycle, including alerts and management reporting. This ensures that all deficiencies are addressed promptly.
Pervidi significantly improves productivity and reduces operational costs, using the following components:
- Software to automate all aspects of your maintenance, repair, field service, or inspections.
- Mobile Devices to record results electronically
- Triggers to automatically send email alerts and reminders.
- Web portal to record data and view reports using any browser.
- Pervidi is scalable and can be used by any size organization.