Techs4Biz Corporation, a leading provider of software products for managing safety inspections and field activities, announces the release of Pervidi version 6.2 at the National Safety Council Congress & Expo in Atlanta, September 28-30, 2015.
– Pervidi version 6.2 includes numerous new features and enhancements:
- Enhanced worker training and expertise module including user-defined training requirements, working at heights training management, and proactive alerts.
- Mobile devices (iOS and/or Android devices) to sync with local desktop computers without the need for a server.
- Enhanced part search and tracking of quantity/price for field service and site surveys.
- Enhanced functionality for tracking inspections of engineered systems.
Pervidi version 6.2 will be showcased at the National Safety Council show in Atlanta in September 2015.
“The new training functionality expands our customers’ ability to track a variety of training and expertise requirements for their workers including fall protection competency training.” says Eitan Shibi, Techs4Biz CTO.
“Additional enhancements for field service technicians enable faster part search for product recommendations and service activities without the need to be connected to the internet” says Eitan.
Pervidi 6.2 is offered as an enhancement to the current Pervidi paperless inspection solution and will be available to existing Pervidi customers starting October 2015.
About Techs4Biz Corporation
Since 1999 Techs4Biz has been implementing Pervidi within various organizations, business models and processes. Pervidi enables a shift in focus from paper-based administrative tasks to improved management and informed decision making by migrating from manual activities to automated practices.
For further information on Pervidi and the services provided by Techs4Biz, please visit techs4biz.com or contact:
(800) 361-8725 +61-3-8862-6485
© 2015 Techs4Biz Corporation. All rights reserved. The Pervidi logo is either registered trademark or trademark of Techs4Biz Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.